Of the many reasons to hire Premier Painting, none is as important as your complete satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with an exceptional paint job that meets your expectations and will protect your investment for years to come. We are proud of our reputation as one of the most reputable painting contractors, and are equally as proud that the majority of our work comes from referrals by truly satisfied customers. We know that our reputation is on the line with each job, and will work hard to ensure that you are provided with excellent, hassle free service and an end result you are happy with. We will protect your investment like no one else.... with the best products, service and experience available.
Because of our commitment to your complete satisfaction, you can expect the following from Premier Painting Company.
1. All areas around the job site will be protected against drips, spills, splatter, overspray and dust with cloths, masking paper, plastic sheeting and severall types of masking tape.
2. We will move all furniture, including fixtures, plants, pictures, hardware and other attachments. Antiques, china, rare or a kind of piece, extra large furniture, waterbeds, grand pianos and entertainment centers may require the services of a professional moving company.
3. All surfaces will be properly washed, cleaned and/or dusted, using the appropriate cleaners, solvents or water. This will ensure the best adhesion of primers and topcoats.
4. All surfaces will be sanded, scraped or wire brushed to remove loose and flaking paint. Additional sanding and/or smoothing may be required to further enhance the final appearance.
5,We will apply the appropriate primer and/or undercoating to all wood, metal, masonry, rust and defects to ensure the longevity and durability of the finished product.
6. We will fill all holes and cracks, reset loose nails and do any necessary patching to further enhance the final appearance. We will also apply caulking to seal around doors, windows and between trim boards to guard against moisture penetration.
7. We use only the highest quality products and materials from suppliers who share our commitment to the quality and service you expect.
8. All work will be completed by skilled and competent workmen who are courteous, polite and professionals In their respective field.
9. Final clean up is one of the most important aspects of the job. Upon completion of the painting job, we clean, dust and vacuum all interiors. Outside, we rinse walkways and patios, rake planters and water dry grass. Each day, we remove trash, and debris is bagged and placed a your curb for disposal.
10. We leave you with touch up paint that is clearly labeled for your identification and future use.
We value the commitment to our customers and we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. We can customize any project to meet your specifications. Premier Painting offers a wide range of services which include custom interior and exterior painting, color and design consulting, decks, epoxy floors, kitchens and baths, patio covers, wrought iron, cabinet refinishing, staining, plaster, drywall, stucco repair, crown molding, baseboards, power washing & window cleaning, junk removal service (Southwest Trash Service)(Branch service off of Premier Painting), wallpapering, new construction, custom remolds and more. Premier painting offers a wide deal of services that will fit any homeowners needs.
Our professional skilled crews will arrive on time in uniform and ready to work and any project. We use a systematic approach to each project to complete it in a timely manner. We us only the top quality materials to ensure a job done right. Our goal is to make your project a positive experience. Premier Painting provides a personalized service and affordable competitive rates. We offer estimates and paint consultations and are here to help you with your project, big or small. Call us today so we can discuss your project needs.
Premier Painting was established in 1982, and has become one of the most reputable painting companies in the Inland Empire and San Gabriel Valley. Tim Probst, its founder, has been a resident of Upland for 33 years, and maintains a strong commitment to the community.
Premier Painting specializes in providing the highest quality painting services, and has successfully completed projects ranging from residential properties and homeowner associations to commercial and industrial jobs for the leading the to satisfaction and professionalism. We complete over 150 jobs per year, and our commitment to your complete satisfaction is the utmost importance.
Copyright 2013. PPC Premier Painting Company Inc.. All rights reserved.
Upland Branch: San Bernardino County, Rancho Cucamonga, Upland, Claremont, San Dimas, Ontario, Redland, San Bernardino, Rialto, Montclair, Chino hills, Chino, Fontana, Glendora Corona
Pasadena Branch: Los Angeles County, Alhambra, Altadena, Arcadia, Baldwin Park, Burbank, Duarte, Elmonte, Glendale, Huntington Park, Irwin dale, La Crescenta, La Puente, Los Angeles, Monrovia, Montebello, Monterey Park, North Hollywood, Pasadena, La Canada, San Marino, San Gabriel and many more cities within 25 miles with Pasadena the center point.